Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump today? Hamster in a cage running furiously in circles going nowhere but unaware he is where he always was. Mebbe?

The trump today? Hamster in a cage running furiously in circles going nowhere but unaware he is where he always was. Mebbe?

Posted - July 4, 2020

Responses

Ya and just like a hamster he has to use 2  hands to drink out of the water bottle.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 4, 2020 9:47 AM MDT

Is that for true Nanoose? Two hands hanbster use? What am I missing? Or are you teasing me? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday (4th of July Independence Day in the USA). When is Canada's Independence Day?
      July 4, 2020 9:51 AM MDT

It's kind of true - hamsters usally put 2 hands on the tube of their water bottal.  Canada dosn't have a independence day but  we celebrate Canada's birthday on July 1st we just  turned 156 yeas old.  It was kind of weird this year because there were no fireworks, parades or mass gatherings but that's OK we will make up for it next year when we get the virus beat. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 4, 2020 10:20 AM MDT

Well m'dear pal HAPPY Birthday to Canada retroactively! You know your country is very dear to me not the least of which is because of YOU and the way the country is run and the present Trudeau and his dad. Do you really think you will get the virus beat? In your country I bet you will being led by an INTELLIGENT leader. In our country? First we get rid of the inept impotent incompetent trump and then we see how good a job Biden will do for us. Our hill is a lot higher to climb than yours. Wish us well. I know you do. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! You and the family doing very well we hope! :)
      July 4, 2020 10:38 AM MDT