Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Some responses to some questions are coming through without any way for me to respond to them. There are no buttons to click at all. WHY??

Some responses to some questions are coming through without any way for me to respond to them. There are no buttons to click at all. WHY??

Posted - October 5, 2016

Responses

• I guess it's just another glitch that will have to be worked out.
      October 5, 2016 4:38 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Karen. It has happened with several people over the last few days and I just emailed Old School because I cannot access anything from him. I can respond to him through a link on the same question from someone else. I just did that from a link through Sugar Skull. I don't get why but he isn't the only one. Happy Wednesday m'dear! :)
      October 5, 2016 4:45 AM MDT

I noticed this problem a few days ago, informed JA, and I've been sending her (hopefully helpful) information
    and screenshots about it.

Something in the site code is, under some circumstances, failing to notice that you're an already-logged-in member,
    so it behaves as though you're Joe Random Non-Member and doesn't bring up the interaction butttons.

Let's hope this gets ironed out soon.
      October 5, 2016 7:37 AM MDT

• Thanks OldSchool. It just logged me out when I clicked on this. There are quite a lot of issues going on here. 
      October 5, 2016 8:52 AM MDT

I really don't see any improvement.
      October 5, 2016 7:31 AM MDT

• Neither do I. I'm beginning to think the change was not the greatest idea. 
      October 5, 2016 8:53 AM MDT