Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A "priest" calls BLack Lives Matter people "MAGGOTS AND PARASITES". A PRIEST? A priest. Think GOD loves him so cuz the bible tell ya so?

A "priest" calls BLack Lives Matter people "MAGGOTS AND PARASITES". A PRIEST? A priest. Think GOD loves him so cuz the bible tell ya so?

Posted - July 4, 2020

Responses

Titles mean nothing, its actions that show what one really is inside.   Anyone who claims to be a priest and does not do what God says is a priest of Satan.

July 4, 2020 1:46 PM MDT

My thought exactly. BLASPHEMOUS man! A pox on him. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 4, 2020 1:56 PM MDT

• I'm gonna go light on you cause I understand that you can dish it out but not take it. With that little disclaimer inserted, this person is completely entitled to his opinion, one more of the civil liberties of a free constitutional government. Actually his choice of words is mild compared to those used by the "domestic terrorists" that have taken by force and wreaked destruction on public and private property in recent weeks. Anyone that places themselves in the role of thugs, outlaws and terrorists are deserving of FAR MORE than verbal criticism, yet no one has lifted a hand to stop the anarchy of these "people". Since I'm also a clergyman myself, I've long understood that you cannot demonstrate the message of the Gospels until you move your tail out of the judgement seat.
      July 4, 2020 6:03 PM MDT

He is probably upset that they were burning churches.
      July 4, 2020 5:28 PM MDT