Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm pretty positive you regular trump supporter gunfolks not in the military will gladly hit the streets and join in the fight! Right?

I'm pretty positive you regular trump supporter gunfolks not in the military will gladly hit the streets and join in the fight! Right?

Resuscitating resurrecting the CONFEDERACY is probably all you ever think of in this current "democracy".

Age won't matter probably. Fat old white men who can shoot are welcome to join in. The young don't have a lock on fighting. That way y'all will be part of the new "south" except you are everywhere now aren't you? You are in Montana and north carolina and california and florida and new hampshire and wisconsin and michigan and and and and and. Nicely disrtributed y'all are found everywhere there is an anywhere and you can activate the true believers in the KKK and Militia and American Nazi party and skinheads and and and. I wonder how many of you there are out there? Millions certainly. It should be easy. Maybe even a one-day carnage and the south will rise again all over the confederate states of america.

Get prepared. Your day is coming. SIGH.

Posted - July 5, 2020

Responses