Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If Joe chooses Elizabeth Warren as his veep the trump will "Pocahontas" her 24/7. What could the trump do to Tammy Duckworth?

If Joe chooses Elizabeth Warren as his veep the trump will "Pocahontas" her 24/7. What could the trump do to Tammy Duckworth?

What does he DARE do? She lost both legs in service to our country. She is an AMERICAN HERO unlike him who is a AMERICAN draft dodger.

Posted - July 6, 2020

Responses

Trump likes soldiers who keep both their legs.
      July 6, 2020 12:22 PM MDT

We are so much alike in how we think on many things L. I swear to you when I read that blurb about Tammy Duckworth being very seriously considered as Joe Biden's running mate THAT WAS THE FIRST THOUGHT I HAD vis a vis as an answer to my question. He liked heros who weren't caught so of course he'd like heros whose bodies were intact! But I'm glad to know she is among others being considered. It's really a shame there can only be one. The field is rich and deep and strong and honestly it must be a real tough decision. The chemistry would matter. I mean why would anyone choose someone he/she didn't really like. So supposedly Joe will inform us of his choice on August 1. I'm glad I"m not the one in his shoes. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 7, 2020 3:02 AM MDT

We think that way because we know how Trump thinks.  He is a truly despicable life form.
      July 7, 2020 5:55 AM MDT

One note charlie. One trick pony. One dimensional. Predictable. Boring. SIGH. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 7, 2020 6:23 AM MDT