Active Now

Slartibartfast
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Should a prez be a Role Model? What role would Trump model and what role would Clinton model? Models are supposed to be skinny, aren't they?

Should a prez be a Role Model? What role would Trump model and what role would Clinton model? Models are supposed to be skinny, aren't they?

Posted - October 5, 2016

Responses

Rosie, if Trump was a perfect image of a model but the same things came out of his mouth what would you think of him?
     What if he weighed 300 lbs but spoke intelligently and with compassion wouldn't he be more of a role model that mattered?
      October 5, 2016 6:56 AM MDT

He would be obese at 300 lbs and someone who is not able to control his weight to that extent night not be able to control other things about himself TT. Self-control is a good thing to have in a president. Don't you agree?  Also being aware of good health and his part in achieving it would be commonsensical to me. When I see  chefs on the Food Channel who are very heavy I wonder why? There are chefs who are of normal weight. All it takes is self-control. Eating the right foods and the right quantity of foods. And getting exercise if possible.  Intelligence/compassion is more important than appearance. But appearance tells us how much or how little people value themselves. That is important too. Thank you for your reply TT and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      October 7, 2016 4:17 AM MDT

• That's a clever play on words there, Ms Rosie.
      October 5, 2016 7:28 AM MDT

((hugs)) Thank you for the compliment Lago and Happy Friday m'dear! :)
      October 7, 2016 4:11 AM MDT

• You are welcome, Rosie.
      October 7, 2016 5:11 AM MDT