Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We need to CROWN him next time if he pulls off the biggest scam con in history. He acts like King and is King so who will pay for the crown?

We need to CROWN him next time if he pulls off the biggest scam con in history. He acts like King and is King so who will pay for the crown?

We the people escaped from King George centuries ago.

Wouldn't it be an ironic full circle to have one in the "new land"?

We would be his subjects of course and all would swear loyalty to th crown. There would be monthly tithes to the King. 50% of your income. If you know what's good for you. On time or the loan shark in him would activate. 300% interest. Pay on time or pay more and when you don't you will get whacked.

Posted - July 9, 2020

Responses

You can get him a crown at Burger King.
      July 9, 2020 6:27 AM MDT

Oh would that we could. You know there is some island somewhere that gives the ruler his weight in gold on his birthday each year. At least I think so L. Maybe I saw it in a movie? Needless to say said ruler grows larger and bigger and heavier each year. Well the trump certainlu is already morbidly obese. He would demand his weight in gems/precious metals and would not tolerate a paper crown. Probably the giver of such would be sent to Siberia for the rest of his/her life. You know the trump and putin have some sort of reciprocal deal. Sigh. Thank you for your reply L.
      July 9, 2020 6:44 AM MDT

LOL ...
      July 9, 2020 9:21 PM MDT

:):):)
      July 10, 2020 3:00 AM MDT