Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The minute the trump swears out as president next January 2021 he will be deluged with criminal indictments. Civilians are not exempt. OH?

The minute the trump swears out as president next January 2021 he will be deluged with criminal indictments. Civilians are not exempt. OH?

If he rigs the election enough to "win" the statute of limitations (5 years) will have run out and I guess he'll be safe.

Think he is TERRIFIED of losing? Wooden shoe be?

Posted - July 9, 2020

Responses

Nope. USA does not do that.  That is why no charges for H Clinton etc.   We have a multi-tiered justice system in the USA and Trump is in that as well. As was explained to Ukraine, doing so would make us look like a banana republic. 
      July 9, 2020 10:12 AM MDT

I think we’ll be so glad to get rid of him we’ll hold off on all that for a bit.  (sick of hearing about him)

July 9, 2020 12:46 PM MDT

You may wish to do that m'dear but I ASSURE YOU the Dem Majority Congress will be right on top of it right on top of him right away. Thank you for your reply. You may be sick of hearing about the trump but he is everywhere all the time in everything. If you avoid the news completely (good luck with that) you can get what you wish. Otherwise elsewise no chance in he**! Just my opinion. What do I know? This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2020 1:29 PM MDT
      July 9, 2020 12:57 PM MDT

What I mean is that at that time we’ll have more important things to worry about.  His poor handling of things (i.e. the virus) will need to be addressed ASAP.  THEN we’ll prosecute him... and watch his lawyers get him off scott free.

July 9, 2020 1:34 PM MDT

I sure hope you're wrong! There is something so very evil about evil winning. It's vile and unacceptable. So I won't have it! There! I simply won't have it! In the meantime I visualize the demise of the evil one. Not necessarily literally though I no longer rule that out. But figuratively for sure. You have no idea what I say to him when he is on the TV and I rush to hit Mute. I can't even let you read the first letter of each word. You'd guess. Trust me. It would curl your hair and set it on fire!

Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2020 3:21 PM MDT
      July 9, 2020 2:57 PM MDT