Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sen. rich bit** Kelly Loeffler privilged white woman sez she is against the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT. Of course she is. Why not?

Sen. rich bit** Kelly Loeffler privilged white woman sez she is against the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT. Of course she is. Why not?

She is true to her people her ilk her colors her feathers. No surprise. WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE Kelly.

Do you?

Posted - July 11, 2020

Responses

It is a leftist movement. Is it a surprise a person on the right opposes it? 

Everyone opposes police brutality. 
      July 11, 2020 10:21 AM MDT

• Name calling. The last refuge and frantic resort of the desperate who have nothing to peddle but the old political snake oil remedies that are nothing more than swamp water. Loeffler ain't my cup of tea either. With the Grace of God, we'll put Rep Doug Collins in that seat. I know you remember him. He's the one that doesn't mind filling trash dumps with liberals. If Doug falls short, we'll have to support ole Kelly. She's not up to the fight and that's why she doesn't need to be there. But it beats the home grown Marxist we have running as a Democrat.
      July 11, 2020 11:25 AM MDT

Collins will be a great Senator. 
      July 11, 2020 1:14 PM MDT

That's what I thought you would say. Come on!! You're getting way too predictable now.
      July 11, 2020 1:16 PM MDT

Lol. Collins is great...I what else can I say?  I would love to replace one of my current Senators with Collins.  :) 
      July 11, 2020 6:32 PM MDT