Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever play a "dirty trick" on someone that you regretted? Ever have someone play a "dirty trick" on you? Ever speak to that person again?

Ever play a "dirty trick" on someone that you regretted? Ever have someone play a "dirty trick" on you? Ever speak to that person again?

Posted - July 13, 2020

Responses

Somebody chopped up psyocilibin mushrooms and put them in a salad. Half an hour later, the living room carpet started chasing me.

A few weeks later I keyed his car.
      July 13, 2020 4:01 AM MDT

OMG R! That is AWFUL! I have read that some folks are so senstive that years later they keep getting flashbacks. Have you ever had one? Why would anyone do that? Was it someone who was jealous of you for some reason? Someone who wanted harm to come to you? What a vile vicious dangerous thing to have done. Wonder how he ended up? In tiny pieces figuratively in a fetal position on the floor of a den of inequity! So glad you survived. Only keyed his car? When he could have grievously harmed you for life? I admire the restraint. I don't understand it but I admire it. Thank you for sharing that. Glad you're here to talk about it. Happy Monday/Tuesday to thee! :) Well I have to ask a question about it R. Here goes.
      July 13, 2020 5:46 AM MDT

Practical joke and I doubt he had the slightest idea how dangerous it was. We were both nineteen, young men at that age do the stupidest things sometimes.
      July 13, 2020 5:59 AM MDT