Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How much STUPID can you tolerate before you explode? Do you seek it out to stamp it out or do you avoid it at all cost if you can?

How much STUPID can you tolerate before you explode? Do you seek it out to stamp it out or do you avoid it at all cost if you can?

Posted - July 13, 2020

Responses

Very little!  (I cannot stand stupidity!!!)

Unfortunately, stupidity can’t be avoided as its everywhere!  Why, it’s more common than air.  Stamping out stupidity is next to impossible as many people treat it as if it were a precious jewel.  They treasure and protect it, while proudly displaying it for all to see.

July 13, 2020 3:06 PM MDT

Me too neither Shuhak. I have always been drawn to SMART and even more as I get older. But the shocking thing is the number of people who are dumb as mud. Were there always so many and it took a trump to draw them out? In spite of or perhaps because of the monstrous abomination trump is his base still defends and lies for him. What the trump cabal et al is doing now or trying to do to Dr. Fauci is transparent and intolerable. They only thing they know how to do is lie insult attack destroy. The cancer they are deepens and widens and to excise all of it will the patient die? I shall ask. The commuting of the Stone sentence is a particularly unbelievable thing. Roger Stone lies to protect the trump so the trump commutes the sentence of the person who got into trouble lying to protect him. In what universe is that just? And he is continuing to get away with it. How much of the blame is on the Republican Senate majority for doing nothing? How much is Barr to blame for what has happened so far? Every day in every way it gets worser and worser. No bottom apparently. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      July 14, 2020 2:32 AM MDT