Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A member of "The Republican Voters Against" said "I'd rather vote for a tuna sandwich". Is that clever or what?

A member of "The Republican Voters Against" said "I'd rather vote for a tuna sandwich". Is that clever or what?

Then there is the Lincoln Project Group whose anti-trump ads are devastatingly brilliant! These anti trump repoublicans are VERY SMART. I wondered where the smart ones went. Now I know.

Posted - July 15, 2020

Responses

What.
      July 15, 2020 9:31 PM MDT

It would be cleverer to vote for Joe. It would have been even cleverer still for the DNC to pick a better candidate, but it is what it is.
      July 16, 2020 3:43 AM MDT

My understanding is they will vote for Joe Biden and they are advocating for him to other disillusioned republicans. I agree with you about picking a better candidate. But we're stuck with what we got and my hope is that the disgust will be so prevalent a TSUNAMI wave will drown D.C. in its force driving out republican senate majority increase house Democratic majority and showing beyond a doubt the trump is out. Now of course getting him to physically leave? What grievous damage will he do between the day of his loss and the day Biden is sworn in? The trum won't show up for that I bet. Will he have to dragged out bodily? Will he refuse to leave charging rigging? We know he won't leave gracefully or graciously. Is he already plotting when he plans to do when he loses? Dangerous waters ahead. Thank you for your reply R! :)
      July 16, 2020 3:49 AM MDT

My own hope is that he becomes so apoplectic that he has a stroke. Or an infarction. Not necessarily fatal, just sufficient to incapacitate him for long enough to get him outta there.
      July 16, 2020 3:57 AM MDT

Of course we don't know what is going on behind the scene. What it takes to get him going every day. It could be a series of pills and shots for all we know. He is morbidly obese, proud that he never exercise ("takes too much energy") that his diet is basically junk food as is what he puts in his brain. Junk thought. I like that. Wonder what deadly deathly mischief he will up to his eyeballs in today? :)
      July 16, 2020 4:42 AM MDT