Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Can you help me sort out my email problems?

Can you help me sort out my email problems?

Now I can understand Hillary and all her email problems. I have yahoo emails and google emails to try to keep all my accounts---too many to mention.

Right now I want to find out how to get two services of emails on my phone. So far I have one on phone and a different one on my iPad. This is not convenient. 

Can you you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Here is what went wrong: I tried to google a business that had a google sign in only. 

Posted - October 6, 2016

Responses

• You can either link the separate accounts together through your email providers.  Or use a third party email app that handles multiple accounts like Thunderbird.
    https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/ This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 6, 2016 2:35 PM MDT
      October 6, 2016 12:53 PM MDT

Thanks, Glis! 
      October 6, 2016 1:04 PM MDT

• You're welcome.
      October 6, 2016 1:06 PM MDT

I'd have one email account forward to the other.  That way you'll only need one email account on your phone.

Of course, the better option is to delete both accounts and register your own domain on a webhost you trust.  Then you'll have complete control over your email (including who reads it).
      October 6, 2016 2:35 PM MDT