Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » The only thing worse than Hamilton the musical is ____________.

The only thing worse than Hamilton the musical is ____________.

Posted - July 16, 2020

Responses

• Shrek the Musical

I enjoyed Hamilton, but it is overrated.
      July 16, 2020 11:53 AM MDT

LMAO I think you nailed it. We turn on Shrek as a running gag to torture each other. I only made it through about 20 minutes of Hamilton but between the various runs of Shrek, I may be at 30 minutes there now. 
      July 16, 2020 2:40 PM MDT

.  .  . that I have yet to even see the musical that so many people talk about, rave about, write about, report about, seemingly non stop.

I remember the same thing happening to me with the movie "Forrest Gump." It was all anyone talked about. I saw it finally and was not at all impressed. In fact, it annoyed me. :)
    I wonder if the same thing will happen when I finally see "Hamilton."
    :)
      July 16, 2020 8:02 PM MDT

Lol, this was something I really wanted to see live and was going to try and get tickets because it was scheduled to come to TO this summer before the stupid Covid hit. I’m so glad I didn’t get the chance to spend upwards of $800 for a ticket to the show. I tried to watch it when it started streaming a week or so ago and I couldn’t get through 15 minutes. 
      July 17, 2020 1:33 PM MDT