Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WE NEED YOUR HELP! The trump now demands that all Covid 19 patient info goes directly to D.C. not the CDC. How do we find out the truth?

WE NEED YOUR HELP! The trump now demands that all Covid 19 patient info goes directly to D.C. not the CDC. How do we find out the truth?

Do all countries moniter the virus cases and deaths of other countries? Since the information is going to be kept from us is there any way the world can help inform us?

I am NOT JOKING. If all the info about number of  COVID 19 viruscases and number of deaths in America is routed to D.C. FIRST imagine what they will do with it before it is released?

Posted - July 16, 2020

Responses

Other  countries' news services report each others' officially-released statistics, so if a country does not reveal them they cannot be reported. Unless the journalists have discreet contacts, of course....

However, the fact of the silence would be reported.

Now, those are publicly-announced figures to be broadcast directly or quoted by journalists. I do not know if the doctors and scientists have their own information exchanges, but I would think they do.
      July 16, 2020 4:51 PM MDT

Of course! There must be a worldwide brotherhood/sisterhood of scientists who share data with one another. Of course. I did not think of that. Also there will be whistleblowers and an underground and "leaks". It's just so Grand Guignol here in America. I do feel better for which I thank you. Happy Friday Durdle! STAY SAFE! :)
      July 17, 2020 1:16 AM MDT