Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here is something to gnaw on if ya wanna. What would the world be like if every human being were born with a LOGICAL brain?

Here is something to gnaw on if ya wanna. What would the world be like if every human being were born with a LOGICAL brain?

What if?

You could still disagree and be disagreed with but all arguments WOULD BE BASED ON LOGIC!

Shocking thought! But what the he** what will it cost to think about that WHAT IF?

Posted - July 16, 2020

Responses

What a wonderful world that would be....
      July 16, 2020 11:40 AM MDT

• A world with no possible consideration of the supernatural. Everything literal. No art, music, literature, flights of fantasy, no whimsy, no wonder, no imagination. If it can't be seen or held in the hand, or explained by science, it can't exist? No reason for opinion or debate, character or personality. You can have it. There's more to life than walking around doing a poor imitation of Mr. Spock. 
      July 16, 2020 12:00 PM MDT

If everyone based his/her life on logic, there would be no arguments.
      July 16, 2020 1:30 PM MDT

There would be disagreements/differences of opinion of course but they would be very civil. For instance I think broccoli is a tastier veggie than potatoes. You happen to adore potatoes. We can disagree and discuss with civility. Perhaps our tastebuds are different. I think civil disagreement is how we learn about things we didn't know. But once it devolves into insults and name-calling and intimidation and threatening all is lost. With logical people that could never happen. It would be illogical. SIGH. One can hope wish but one can also realize the fantasy. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      July 17, 2020 5:06 AM MDT

July 17, 2020 8:19 AM MDT

Wouldn't it be great if SPOCK could mind-meld with the trump? You know I gotta ask! Thank you for the atta girl via Mr. Spock. I sure did love that show! Happy Friday to thee and thine E. So far so good for you? We're not doing very well. Oh well. No one promised us a rose garden. :(
      July 17, 2020 8:24 AM MDT