Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Until the November 2020 election the only weapon we the people have is our WORDS. Are you using yours? How?

Until the November 2020 election the only weapon we the people have is our WORDS. Are you using yours? How?

Posted - July 17, 2020

Responses

• The power of life and death is contained in the tongue. That is a true statement for both the secular and the spiritual worlds. The use of words can also be nothing but an exercise in semantics with zero results unless there is some truth to back them up. Don't look for any truth or integrity in the world of political maneuvering. It's not there, nor will it ever be. As regards the 2020 election, you nor I have any say in that little piece of chicanery. It will be the biggest con job in world history. Stage managed from beginning to end with the outcome predetermined before election day. 
      July 17, 2020 2:50 PM MDT

Are words really weapons? Don't you remember the childhood saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me?" This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at July 17, 2020 3:47 PM MDT
      July 17, 2020 3:46 PM MDT

I wish someone would let the roiting terrorists know. 
      July 17, 2020 4:09 PM MDT