Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Agitated. Rattled. Angry. Confused. Chris Wallace kept fact-checking the trump in real time. The trump looked/sounded VERY BAD. SAD?

Agitated. Rattled. Angry. Confused. Chris Wallace kept fact-checking the trump in real time. The trump looked/sounded VERY BAD. SAD?

The only thing the trump can handle is softball sean not champion chris wallace. If the trump ever again sits down with wallace I'd be surprised. Chris is a chip of his old man's block. Mike Wallace would have roasted toasted skewered the trump and probably did in the long ago. His kid is no slouch. It's a credit to FAUX that he is still there. I'm sure the trump is LIVID.

Posted - July 20, 2020

Responses

I'm actually surprised that Trump agreed to be interviewed by Chris Wallace, even if it was on FOX.  Trump had to know he wasn't going to get the softball questions he gets from Hannity.
      July 20, 2020 11:08 AM MDT

It is his delusional arrogance that he is smarter than anyone and can handle anything at any time that probably drives him to humiliate himself. He is oblivious to what he is what he says what he does and how he is perceived. Everthing about him exists only within his delusions. He can't possibly understand what he really is because he isn't open to anything getting inside. So he puff and struts and is ridiculous and stupid dumb and ignorant ever time he speaks but in his mind he is brilliant! Spectacular! Invincible! Unique! Poor old guy is already around the bend but he doesn't know it and his toady sycophants peeps don't dare tell him. So we get to watch the demise of a "superwise" donjohntrump. the life and times of ? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 20, 2020 11:24 AM MDT

Wallace lied. I posted the video where Biden agreed to defunding the police and called them the enemies. 
      July 20, 2020 12:11 PM MDT