Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » One good thing about this pandemic thing. Many marriages may have been saved. All those hot office romances? Know what I mean?

One good thing about this pandemic thing. Many marriages may have been saved. All those hot office romances? Know what I mean?

Posted - July 20, 2020

Responses

Perhaps, but many were dissolved because people had to spend extra time with their spouse. 

Living with another person isn’t easy - no matter how much we may love them.   we all have our own little quirks that our mates tolerate.  (aww, it’s cute the way he/she leaves always leaves the toothpaste cap just barely screwed after he/she uses it)

But when we can’t get away from our mate for months on end, some of those cute little idiosyncrasies can quickly become glaring faults.  (why the **** can’t you put the **** cap back on the toothpaste when you finish using it!?!)

July 20, 2020 2:53 PM MDT

Here's the secret to avoiding any of that Shuhak. I KNOW. I live it. FIRST your mate has to start off as a friend. Then becomes a very good friend. Long before any romance develops. Why? Because no matter how thing go FRIENDS always respect each other. Even sometimes if they aren't that fond of each other RESPECT is always there. Now if you respect someone YOU WILL NEVER LIE OR CHEAT OR BETRAY. We have times when we disagree but we never stop respecting. We LIKE each other and did for a few years before we LOVED each other. I promise you if there is one thing that keeps a couple together it is that. RESPECT. Those who get together due to lust and nothing else are doomed. Being a friend and having a friend on whom you can ALWAYS DEPEND is a wondrous thing. So spending 24 hours a day endlessly is a pleasure. Many folks sadly go with lust and then when that wears off they cheat. Too cheap to do things honorably...separate or divorce BEFORE they bed others. Too cheap cheap cheap. So they live lives based on lies. Millions of them I bet are doing that right now. I do not pity them. They are unworthy. Just my opinion. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Tuesday! :)
      July 21, 2020 2:56 AM MDT

Yes!  Yes!!  Yes!!!  Yes!!!!      

You got it, 100%!!!!! 

Amen and amen!!!
      July 21, 2020 11:59 AM MDT

I would have bet my life on it that you and I were on the exact same line on the same page in the same book on this issue. You just proved that! I guess not everyone is so lucky to start off as friends. Can't beat it! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 21, 2020 12:06 PM MDT