Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents

Blue?

"Blue" is the first movie in director Krzysztof Kieslowski's "Color Trilogy" - - followed by "White" and "Red"  - - after the colors of the flag of France.

That's the order to watch the movies, too.

Unforgettably stunning viewing experience! (For me, at least)
:)

Trois Couleurs: Bleu Posters | Blue poster, Three colors blue ...

Posted - July 21, 2020

Responses

I’ve never heard of these movies but your question made me think of this song. It’s been around for years and I still don’t know if I like the song or hate it lol. 

July 21, 2020 7:12 PM MDT

I know I LOVE that song!! Ha! :)

And I like Eiffel 65's "Europop" album from which the song comes. I am SO used to just listening and enjoying that album that I don't at ALL like the added sound effects that intrude into the song in the video here. I realize they're just sounds to go along with the visuals in the video --  but it's all annoying to me, ha! And it looks like it may be the actual official video for the song, maybe!
    :)
    What do I know?

That was fun to watch/ listen. I'm glad you thought of the song from my question! It was nice to hear the song, haven't listened to it in a while.

Oh -- and I can NOT recommend "Blue," "White," and "Red" enough!! Incredible -- all three of them. And unless you speak French and Polish, I really recommend watching with subtitles to hear the actual actors' voices, and not to watch it "dubbed" into whatever language you do speak and/ or know. :)
    That's just a thing with me - - I prefer hearing the actual cast on the screen, not someone else dubbing in the script. :)

July 21, 2020 8:05 PM MDT