Active Now

Malizz
DannyPetti
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Republican Senators are fighting amongst themselves vis a vis the next relief package and der speigleman demands. What happens next?

The Republican Senators are fighting amongst themselves vis a vis the next relief package and der speigleman demands. What happens next?

Posted - July 22, 2020

Responses

I don't know what's next. Perhaps more in-fighting and getting nothing accomplished. These republicans are also known for stating the obvious and still doing nothing.
      July 22, 2020 9:33 AM MDT

Meanwhile what do those folks do who rely on the unemployment money coming every week? $600 I think. It RUNS OUT JULY 31! What do they do then? Go on welfare? It's unbelievable how inept incompetent impotent the entire der speigleman gubment is. Meanwhile people are dying, testing is becoming irrelevant because folks have to wait a week or two for results. All is well otherwise in the delusional world of der speigleman and his adoring worshippers. Hope all is well with you and yours! Thank you for your reply. STAY SAFE and Happy Wednesday Zack! :)
      July 22, 2020 9:39 AM MDT