Active Now

DannyPetti
Malizz
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Portland, Oregon. Chicago, Illinois. Kansas City, Missouri. Albuquerque, New Mexico. Next?

Portland, Oregon. Chicago, Illinois. Kansas City, Missouri. Albuquerque, New Mexico. Next?

Well he** the der speigleman (HEIL HIM) is on fire. Dispatching mystery meat armed thugs to everywhere and anywhere and he has only just begun. Coming to a city near you or if you are very lucky YOUR CITY?

How will you thank him for his great concern over your welfare?

Posted - July 23, 2020

Responses

In KC, help was requested by the Gov.

More people are dying in Chicago than die in our wars.   3 yr old shot in the face yesterday.  70 over the weekend,  1 yr old in the last week. 50 the week before.   The violence must stop. The Mayors/leaders should step up and do something but instead they encourage it.

These men and  women are not thugs. They are members of  U.S. Marshals Service, the Federal Protective Service, Homeland Security Investigations and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection special tactical divisions. 

Again if you are not being a rioter, you will be fine. (Assuming the criminals do not shoot you) This post was edited by my2cents at July 23, 2020 9:45 AM MDT
      July 23, 2020 9:33 AM MDT

I will NOT thank him by making up jokes about his mystery meat  armed thugs. Q: How many Trump mystery meat armed thugs does it take to change a perfectley good light bulb? A: 2 one to change the perfectley good bulb and one to beat the pepole who protest the un nencery changing of a perfectly good bulb. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 23, 2020 12:34 PM MDT
      July 23, 2020 11:06 AM MDT

Hah! He needs his mystery meat thugs to beat up folks. He is too cowardly to ever do it himself. If he were challenged he'd run away. We know what he is. Which is why we despise him. Thank you for your clever use of my base question my friend. You do me proud! All still okay with you and yours? Take care STAY SAFE! :)
      July 23, 2020 12:44 PM MDT