Active Now

Shuhak
DannyPetti
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A GOOD leader thinks quickly, assesses the situation and acts accordingly. It is almost August. Der speigleman(HEIL HIM) just now gets it?

A GOOD leader thinks quickly, assesses the situation and acts accordingly. It is almost August. Der speigleman(HEIL HIM) just now gets it?

Due to his SLOW almost the rest of the entire world is better off than the united statse. Under his thumb for too long our numb numbers are now rising dramatically and the rest of the world is shocked.

Inept incompetentstupid dumb ignorant obdurate obstinate partisan disease afflicts der speigleman(HEIL HIM). He is now taking laps for cancelling the convention as if it is his idea! He is slow slow slow slow slow to pay attention to anything. He listens to his gut and his arse and they never listen to anyone. He is his own walking death corporation for the nation.

He sez he will make a convention speech from Doral (who caares where?) and keep the country safe which is WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES because it is his job. The lies he tells about what he is are unbelievable. Delusional demented man has millions of followers who believe him. It is embarrassing humiliating and deadly to have der speigleman(HEIL HIM) be the non decisionmaker. Too late. Too little. He will never make up for the deaths he caused this country. NEVER.

Posted - July 24, 2020

Responses

He's only acting accordingly because his numbers are going in the downward dog direction in traditionally GOP states.  Otherwise, he would still be saying the virus is a hoax.
      July 24, 2020 8:15 AM MDT

He cancelled the RNC convention saying the virus makes it too dangerous. YET HE IS STILL PUSHING TO OPEN SCHOOLS WIDE. Can you see how fractured a brain he has not to connect the two? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday to you! Oh Polly's was out of the peach pies. Just as well. They maybe have a bazilliion calories what with the glaze the put on. Yum!
      July 24, 2020 8:23 AM MDT

I do see the irony in not holding the convention but wanting the schools to open.  Happy Friday to you, too. :)  It;s pouting out right now.  The weekend will be nice, though, but hot again.  Too bad about the pie - you do have to give yourself a treat now and then. :)
      July 24, 2020 8:26 AM MDT

Don't worry honey. Next Tuesday we'll try again! Right now it is 60! A nice cool respite though temporary. Today's high is forecast to be 93. Next Friday? 102! AARRGGHH! The mornings are cool so Jim goes out early to water or weed. It's great. Last week we'd get up and it would be 77! Today it was 63 and it dropped a few degrees but soon it will be going up again. It's nice to have these breaks however brief! When you want to be NAUGHTY foodwise L do you have a favorite indulgence that you rarely eat but totally enjoy when you do? :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 24, 2020 8:40 AM MDT
      July 24, 2020 8:32 AM MDT

It was still 84 degrees when I went to sleep Wednesday night so you know it was still too warm in the morning.  Right now, it's 75 but the humidity is 78 and that's the killer.  I love tiramisu, but I only eat that when I eat out which is verbotten these days.  Probably a good thing. :)
      July 24, 2020 8:43 AM MDT

That's a layered pudding cakey thing? I've never had but I've heard of it. Is tiramisu an alcoholic thing like brandy or an after-dinner liqueur? It's now 62 but of course we are three hours earlier than you! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 24, 2020 8:46 AM MDT

2 tablespoons of rum in this recipe.  

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/21412/tiramisu-ii/
      July 24, 2020 9:32 AM MDT

Are you a SWEETHEART or what? You are a sweetheart! Thank you for the link L! Appreciate it bigly! :) OMG! I'm in love. Anything with whipping cream and I"M THERE! :) Ladyfingers? My mom USED TO MAKE THEM! No joke! Wouldn't it be loverly if we could meet somewhere sometime and enjoy Tiramisu together? SIGH. :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 24, 2020 9:56 AM MDT
      July 24, 2020 9:53 AM MDT

My pleasure. :)
      July 24, 2020 9:54 AM MDT

:):):) :):):)
      July 24, 2020 9:57 AM MDT