Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WALL OF MOMS protecting protesters from mystery meat thugs who teargas rubber bullet and baton beat protesters. WALL OF MOMS?

WALL OF MOMS protecting protesters from mystery meat thugs who teargas rubber bullet and baton beat protesters. WALL OF MOMS?

A WALL OF MOMS is a new phenomenon that arose when a need manifested itself in PORTLAND, OREGON.

A first in the world? Any other country at any time have MOMS created a wall of FLESH and BLOOD to protect Constitutional rights?

How can a WALL OF MOMS without weapons possibly defeat mystery mea thugs with weapons that can kill maim cripple?

Perhaps this will be just like BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Groups of MOM worldwide will band together to protect truth and justice.

Imagine the picture of camouglaged weaponized mystery meat thugs teargassing them beating them rubber bulleting them? That will go well in Peoria won't it?

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses

July 25, 2020 5:20 AM MDT

BRILLIANT idea R! Aren't the mystery meat thugs wearing facemasks though? Protective gear? I love it. Nifty solution. I am laughing my a** off at all of this whilst I weep. It is a very uncomfortable position I be in.

Meanwhile Hurricane Douglas a CAT 4 is heading straight for OAHU where my son lives. Also finally Hawaii is showing more cases of the virus. They have already been devastated by lack of tourism. Down for the count? I sure as he** hope not. What pumpkina** has up his sleeve for today who can say! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday(are you there yet?) :)
      July 25, 2020 5:27 AM MDT

9pm Saturday and the grandchildren have just gone to bed - they're staying for the weekend.

Hope you and yours are safe. Happy Saturday.
      July 25, 2020 5:35 AM MDT

How lucky you and Maureen are m'dear. So happy for you. Well whenever you retire happy dreams to both of you. Jim and I are doing quite well all things considered. Of course living in California, one of the three current skyrocket virus states, makes us more edgy than usual. Fingers crossed we survive. Of course we have no idea how long this lifestyle will be essential. Ten years? Six months? Something in-between? Oy vey! :(  But we laugh every day and find things to enjoy. We don't have to worry about having no jobs..we're retired. We don't have to worry about our kids. They are grown and so are our grandkids. Life is good considering what it could be. I know the same is true for you and hope it stays that way! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 25, 2020 5:53 AM MDT
      July 25, 2020 5:51 AM MDT

Too bad the Moms decided to try and knock down the fence around the Federal building....so much for just being there to protect their children. Looks like the apple did not fall far from the tree. 
      July 25, 2020 8:45 AM MDT