Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What if pumkina** refuses to go? After Joe is sworn in pumpkina** will be a TRESPASSER. We have ways to deal with them. Wlll he test them?

What if pumkina** refuses to go? After Joe is sworn in pumpkina** will be a TRESPASSER. We have ways to deal with them. Wlll he test them?

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses

LOL. Donald Trump will go on Jan 20, 2025.  
    It will be an awesome sight to behold.  
      July 25, 2020 11:56 AM MDT

Well then Bidin will be the Comander and Chief and he will send in a couple of Marines to drag Trump out. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 25, 2020 12:33 PM MDT

That is how I like it! Uh huh! Uh huh! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday to you and yours. I have a question unrelated to this. Personal in nature. You always seem calm relaxed and even-tempered about everything. Do you ever get furious or at least angry at what is going on? You always participate completely and always on point but I never "feel" you are irate. Just that you are cool and making your observation. Just wondering how that would feel since I can't seem to manage it for very long! :)
      July 26, 2020 4:18 AM MDT

Ya I do get furious and it can be a Hulk type of madness  so I try real hard to keep it from surfacing.  Cheers!
      July 26, 2020 10:03 AM MDT

NO KIDDING? I would have lost a bet on you m'dear. I have NEVER chatted with you when you were "mad" or "furious". Well you do a very excellent job at controlling your 'demons". I don't. But then I have never tried. I just let it all hang out. Thank you for your reply "hulk'..I just giggled..and keep it up whatever it is you do! :)
      July 26, 2020 10:12 AM MDT

He was asked that a few days ago and he said, "We'll have to wait and see".
      July 25, 2020 1:11 PM MDT

He was asked if he would accept the results of the election. I don't know if he was asked that question. "If you don't like the results will you REFUSE to go?" He is capable of anything. There is nothing evil enough or crazy enough or treasonous enough that he will not do. He has already proven that. So I shift to my STOIC gear and wait and see what will happen. Subverting the post office. Refusing to honor mail-in votes though he and his family mail them in. It is so bizarre that what he insists is wrong he does and his adoring braindead peeps always support him. They are beyond peculiar and queer. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 26, 2020 2:25 AM MDT

Why don't you wait and see what happens instead of speculating?
      July 25, 2020 4:53 PM MDT