Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » do you find yourself pretty ?

do you find yourself pretty ?

to be honest, i had one flaw on my facial scar . in past october , i had a small surgery to fix the problem. but it wasnt the method i wanted the surgeon to use ; so i was disappointed. but i thought ' well , hes a surgeon 'he know what hes doing' . but after the result , i also did a bad mistake . i scratched my skin with an oil to make sure to remove blemishes

anyways, the result: it is fine , the flaw was removed but i dont know . when i look myself from an angle im not sure if its pretty .

so i have some hard times figuring myself out and wondering if i look good overall.

but i have nothing to lose in some sense . i just wanted to reach a place where i look good in all angles and i feel good in my skin and no need surgery anymore.

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses

Worry less about what the outside of you looks like and be "pretty" on the inside.  That will shine through and your looks will be less important.
      July 25, 2020 12:34 PM MDT

Scars are cool.

I can scare young children away.
    I don't need a Halloween mask.
    When I was born they circumsized my face.
    Mom was going to drown me at birth until she found out it was illegal. The doctor and nurses agreed with her.

July 25, 2020 12:41 PM MDT

People pay a lot less attention to 'prettiness' than we think. A friendly face and good hygiene will get you further than so-called good looks. If you are judging other people by their looks, then you need to work on not doing that. People can sense that and will not want to get to know you.
      July 25, 2020 3:45 PM MDT

Your body is not who you are.
    It's just where you live.
    Bodies come and go.
    Fret not over physical blemishes,
    For you are a god living
    in a physical world. Identify
    yourself with your true being,
    instead of that which was born
    and will die.

July 25, 2020 6:13 PM MDT

Well, alrighty then..........