Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Why do you think I’d just ignore your answer to this question? You’ve got me all wrong! ~

Why do you think I’d just ignore your answer to this question? You’ve got me all wrong! ~

Posted - July 26, 2020

Responses

Because:
    A)  You had a better offer.
    B)  You are trying to decide on a tie.  I"m leaving that open to your discretion...
    C)  I've used the wrong verb usage, my punctuation is wrong, my spelling is actrocious.
    D)  You are dancing in your living room to your favorite tune.
    E)  You are out on your morning run.
    F)  Your lovely wife walked by.
    G)  You are bug bombing your attic.
    H)  You making chocolate chip cookies with mayonnaise instead of butter.

I give up.
      Why?  Why Randy D., Why??
      July 27, 2020 8:53 AM MDT

A) I had a better offer?  How could any offer be better than an offer from my one and only Merlie?  

E) Hey, wait a minute!  I absolutely was out for my morning run after I posted this question, and now that I’ve returned, I see this answer. How did you know I was jogging unless you were spying on me?  That’s it, isn’t it?  You’ve been stalking me!  You’re that lady I keep seeing out of the corner of my eye, you’ve been following me for weeks!  It’s you, is that it?

~

July 27, 2020 11:56 AM MDT

Aww..., You haven't called me that in a while!  This makes me Happy! Happy!

I thought that was running running yesterday morning! :)  I tred to catch up but you were too fast.
    ;) :)!!
    Next time we'll start at the same time.  Meet cha' at the beach!
    Big Hugs and Loves!
    :) :)!!!!
      July 28, 2020 10:42 AM MDT

Is that your lovely wife peeking around to see where you went before your smoothie and vitamins?
    Or is she looking at your great bottom running to stay in shape? 
    Either way, she is lovely!!
    ;) :)!!
      July 28, 2020 10:44 AM MDT

Wait, I thought it was YOU!

~

July 28, 2020 12:45 PM MDT

NOooo.  Her skin is much prettier than mine.

I was the blonde wizardress, running barefoot, in the waterline.  You ARE faster than me. ;) :)
    I take it as methodically as the waves... very rhythmical.  I do make good time.  The sand fleas keep me hoppin' some mornings but I'm not nearly as quick off-the-line with great thoughts and speed as you.
    Still, it is a date, someday, for a nice, easy, enjoyable run.
    I only do about a mile to a mile and half.  I know you go further.  Our run would probably be a quick jaunt for you.
    Still, tomorrow, on my run, I will look for you!
    I might need the help of my four-legged friends to catch up!...
    Happy Galloping thoughts!!
    :D! ;)! :)!

We all need to run as free as possible. :) :)

July 29, 2020 10:03 AM MDT

Sorry, Sweetiekins, but there are always so many women checking me out when I go running that I can’t always keep all of you apart. Next time, you should wear a particular color ribbon in your ponytail and let me know what it is. I’ll give you a secret smile when you pass by. 

~

July 29, 2020 3:32 PM MDT