Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHAT IF the MOST VILE "person" in every century since time began were the same "person"? Immortal?

WHAT IF the MOST VILE "person" in every century since time began were the same "person"? Immortal?

Different packaging different locations but the same VILE content?

VILE would get "better" at it over time.

You cannot ever destroy VILE. It walks with us hoping to trip us and then crush us.

VILE is a trickster.

Posted - July 28, 2020

Responses

I vaguely recall a movie or TV series based on a similar premise.

I know I've read a book series, with the main character being immortal.
    He eventually gets found out, because of photographs and "urban legends" about a man who doesn't age.

It would be simple to be immortal, before modern technology.
    There would be no international databases tracking your information, so change your looks and name and go live elsewhere.
    Today, it would be more difficult.  More and more records are being added to our online "files" - even if they aren't kept by government.
    In the future, it will be virtually impossible.  DNA will no doubt be added to our records, at some point.
    So somebody would have to live completely "off the grid" - which doesn't leave much opportunity for villainy.

July 28, 2020 10:46 AM MDT

I saw a movie about a man whose heart broke through the centuries when his loved ones died and he carried on. The burden was so great. He was a good guy. I'm talking about a VILE guy. I haven't seen anything about that and I just wonder could it be that pumpkin is just a resuscitating of Hitler? And in ancient times was Ghengis Khan? Who knows? Thank you for your reply Walt! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 28, 2020 12:27 PM MDT
      July 28, 2020 12:20 PM MDT