Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Cops broke up a 700 PERSON PARTY IN NEW JERSEY! We will never get rid of the virus until we get rid of people like them. HOW?

Cops broke up a 700 PERSON PARTY IN NEW JERSEY! We will never get rid of the virus until we get rid of people like them. HOW?

Posted - July 28, 2020

Responses

People like whom? What group are you hating on today?
      July 28, 2020 7:49 AM MDT

Well Trump is always saying he wants to get the economy going so if he made it so social distancing fines were stiff and  enforced  700 × $1000 would be a start. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 28, 2020 5:30 PM MDT
      July 28, 2020 8:00 AM MDT

So he sets up the scenario and then makes a killing? I think that fits right in with his MO. I'd say $1000 is stiff but it would get their attention. And then for each subsequent infraction would you agree to DOUBLING it? Number 2 infraction... $2000...Number 3 infraction $4000 Number 4 infraction $8000. And so on? And then encourage them to infract! I like the sound of that! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday to you and yours! :) Oh and of course all monies would go directly into a pumpkin bank account! OF COURSE, right? This post was edited by RosieG at July 28, 2020 5:30 PM MDT
      July 28, 2020 8:25 AM MDT

That’s impossible, because there will always be anarchists. 

When problems arise, anarchists thrive. 

The favorite weapon of anarchists is the conspiracy theory.  For many centuries, the only way to wield their weapon was via word of mouth.  However, with the advent of the internet and social media, they can easily indoctrinate thousands of naive sheeple all at once.  Conspiracy theories abound - the earth is flat, the moon landings weren’t real, 911 was an inside job, COVID isn’t real, COVID is a plot by Big Pharma to make more money, the virus escaped from a Chinese lab, COVID death rates are inflated…. One can’t turn on the TV or surf the internet without ruing into at least several conspiracy theories.  A conspiracy theory is like a virus – one person can infect thousands of others.  People like to take the course of least resistance.  If something sounds good, they’ll quickly take it as gospel without checking whether it’s actually true or not.  The crowning achievement for an anarchist is to get into an influential position, or indoctrinate someone who’s already there.  The current US president is an anarchists dream.  He so foolish that he thinks all conspiracy theories are true, and spreads them across the nation.

The present state of this nation is ripe for anarchists to thrive and spread their ignorance.   Already we’re seeing the fruit of their conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation – hatred (people victimized because they’re of Chinese ethnicity), rebellion (people amassing on beaches, in bars and restaurants without social distancing, and/or refusing to wear a face), anger (violent confrontations between anarchists and non-anarchists).  Some people don’t realize that they are being anarchists.  They’re so swept up in the tumult that they’re blinded to their actions.   Anyone can be guilty of  spreading anarchy - protesters, mayors, governors, churches, black people, white people, rich, poor, male, female, young, old… anyone.  The only way to stop anarchists is to stop listening to them.   If no one listens to their conspiracy theories, lies an misinformation, we’ll see them for what they actually are - foolish.

July 28, 2020 2:10 PM MDT

This conspiracy deep fake deep throat deep sea is enormous Shuhak. HUGE. There are millions of players involved here. Now to be sure some don't have a clue what they're doing. They are sheeple dolts following orders of those who do the thinking. But when foreign countries are involved in the anarchy and install a useful idiot to help from inside there is no way of knowing how deep how wide how thick how high. Like maggots or roaches they multiply and multiply and multiply, I wonder if we will ever know how many of the guilty there are? Plotting lying attacking insulting lying lying lying lying? How many white supremacists infiltrated the peaceful protesters and started trouble? They are the henchman of pumpkin and an instrument of his making. There was an "umbrella" guy dressed in black breaking windows. A WHITE SUPREMACIST who purposely did that to have a so-called "antifa" be blamed. How many pumpkin lover white supremacisst weaponized potential MURDERES are there? How will we ever know that? When anarchists take over all communication it's difficult not to listen. When anarchists cover the anarchists who speechigy 24/7 you can mute them of course but they live everywhere. They thrive in slime and scum and spread it around. FAUX news with a few exceptions is the scum and slime preferred by pumpkin. And so it goes. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! Where do we go from here? I have no idea! :(
      July 29, 2020 2:42 AM MDT

Do what trump said he would do. Build a wall.
      July 28, 2020 5:31 PM MDT

Please be more specific E. Build a wall around what where? To keep people IN or OUT? I need more details. Sorry that I can't fill in the blanks. Thank you for the suggestion! :)
      July 29, 2020 2:51 AM MDT

Around the partiers.
      July 29, 2020 8:16 AM MDT

AT THE PARTY? Because once they leave and go their separate ways they infect a myrad of innocent bystanders. At what point does the wall go up? What kind of wall? BRICK? How long would it take and would they have to be drunk as skunks ans passed out? Inquiring minds wanna know these things. I like the idea though. Just not sure how to best implement it. Thank you for your reply E! :)
      July 29, 2020 10:54 AM MDT

While they are partying, a coiled razor wire fence is placed around the entire area so nobody can leave. Then an impenetrable 20 foot steel wall is built around it. Air-drop thousands of bottles of booze, wine and beer. and a ton of weed with plenty of rolling papers. Then 8,000 bags of Cheetos, three cases of condoms and a charging station for phones.
      July 29, 2020 2:29 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Geez E you need to be published! That m'dear is crazy great IMAGINATION! I can SEE all of it and I'm laughing at the circus it would be. I bet it would be like those FLASH parties. Hordes of punch drunk mobs show up and crash trash smash away the hours. What kind of Cheetos? Jim and I favor the CRUNCHY kind not the softer puffy kind. in fact we have some in the house. Two flavors. CRUNCHY WHITE CHEDDAR and CRUNCHY WHITE CHEDDAR JALAPENO. Both are white not orange so your fingers don't get all orangy. Want some? Thank you for your extremely creative and lively reply. Do you have any idea what that would cost to effect? :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 30, 2020 6:56 AM MDT
      July 30, 2020 3:50 AM MDT