Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The pumpkin is very insecure and therefore very jealous/envious of everyone all the time. Now he is jealous of Dr. Fauci?

The pumpkin is very insecure and therefore very jealous/envious of everyone all the time. Now he is jealous of Dr. Fauci?

The pumpkin is a huge sponge that soaks up insecurity and as a result blames his being so disliked and ignored and ridiculed and mocked on those whom the public RESPECTS ADMIRES BELIEVES.

The pumpkin is a well-known liar. Only his adoring peeps love him for that. The rest of us think he is despicable.

The pumpkin lusts after being popular and loved and liked more than anything. His insecurity is so vast and comprehesive the hole within him grows  bigger daily and requires more and more of more and more.

He is EXHAUSTING. "Tell me you love me. Show me you love me. Prove to me you love me. Love me best or else...." Yadayadayadayada. Pathetic in anyone at anytime for any reason. Begging to be loved? Sheesh. DEMANDING to be loved. THREATENING INTIMIDATING. It doesn't work that way.

Posted - July 29, 2020

Responses