Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There are many things in life more important than fruits and vegetables and nuts. On the other hand what has more uses than a pumpkin?

There are many things in life more important than fruits and vegetables and nuts. On the other hand what has more uses than a pumpkin?

What is your favoritest way to "enjoy" one?

Pie
Stir Fry
Soup
Pudding
Hash
Succotash
Raw
Grated
Broiled
Boiled
Deep fried
Jam
Butter
Stew
Shredded
French fries
Ice cream
Cake
Cookies
Muffins
Cupcakes
Coffee
Tea
Compote
Jack-0-Lantern
Mashed
Smashed
Smushed
president

Posted - July 30, 2020

Responses

I’m not a pumpkin lover (either the garden vegetable or the presidential vegetable).  The seeds are ok, though. 

You forgot to list – “ammunition”.  People toss them from overpasses at cars, and throw them at houses/businesses like eggs (Halloween idiots).  No, it’s not safe or legal, but they still do it.

July 30, 2020 12:17 PM MDT

I honestly and truly did not know that m'dear. So they are tossed like rotten tomatoes or eggs from overpasses? Wow if you have a big one it could shatter the windshield. Geez what about the all squishy on the roads then? Smashed pumpkin must be very slippery and could cause big bad too.  Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 30, 2020 2:48 PM MDT
      July 30, 2020 12:42 PM MDT

Yep.  The dumb things people do is stupefying
      July 30, 2020 2:49 PM MDT

Let us count the ways. Well rest assured if its dumb and stupefying pumpkin and his cabal et al did them is doing them will do them. An entire encyclopedia of dumb and stupefying will be written one day all about it him and them. So far he has lied well over 20,000 times. Imagine what other AWFULS he and his thugs have done? Listing every single one would take a meticulous obsessed person. Someone took the job on of counting pumpkin's lies. Maybe he/she is already working on it! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 31, 2020 2:05 AM MDT