Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Attacking Dr. Fauci for what he got wrong early is what the StUPID DUMBS are doing. Any brand new thing is unknown. DUH?

Attacking Dr. Fauci for what he got wrong early is what the StUPID DUMBS are doing. Any brand new thing is unknown. DUH?

It takes time and experience to FIGURE IT OUT! So why are the stupid dumbs badmouthing Dr. Fauci?

Posted - July 31, 2020

Responses

That is rather hypocritical since trump gets everything wrong.
      July 31, 2020 6:01 PM MDT

Touche. Once again you are 100% absolutely correct. You know E if it were ONLY hypocritical we had to deal with it wouldn't be so bad. But the vast assortment of bad being dealt us by pumpkin is so big we don't know which to deal with and anyway what can we do? Pumpkin has MILLIONS Of people who think he is swell. Not as many as those who think he is a devil from He** fortunately. One small thing is infuriating. Remember when pumpkina** berated President Obama for playing golf? The a** said if he were president he would be MUCH TOO BUSY to play golf? See what a hypocrite he is and how hypocritical his adoring worshippers are? But we could live with that if it were only that kind of hypocriscy. Sadly it isn't. The hypocrisy we are all having to live with is LIFE or DEATH. SIGH. Thank you for your succinct reply. Apologies for my wordy one. Happy Saturday. Is Ohio surging or spiking? I sure hope not. I don't where in the heck California is going but the direction ain't good. :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 1, 2020 5:13 AM MDT
      August 1, 2020 2:26 AM MDT