Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will any of you Dems not vote for Joe Biden if his choice for veep isn't the person you would have preferred? Will you then just not vote?

Will any of you Dems not vote for Joe Biden if his choice for veep isn't the person you would have preferred? Will you then just not vote?

Posted - August 1, 2020

Responses

I don’t think he’ll make a “grand” president; too old (health wise) and too much "baggage".  10…15 years ago... maybe.
    However, between the two candidates he’s the better choice.   

August 1, 2020 2:16 PM MDT

So no matter which veep candidate he selects you're "all in"? You will vote for him no matter what? Assuming pumpkina** hasn't destroyed the post office and declared martial law and eliminated elections. Could he do that? I dunno but he sure as he** could try. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 2, 2020 2:20 AM MDT

He’s determined to pick a veep that will satiate a majority of Americans, not just one who can do the job.  I am in NO means saying that the person he picks will not be able to do the job, nor that they are unqualified.  I’m simply saying that he’s picking one solely based on the current climate of the times.   That limits candidates.

However, not voting for him is a vote for trump.   Not voting at all is a vote for trump.   If everyone didn’t vote or didn’t vote for him, those that adore trump will get the majority. 

August 2, 2020 12:10 PM MDT

I think it is IMPERTINENT UNFAIR ARTIFICIAL to demand that Joe pick any specific brand of homo sap. I understand equal opportunity and I understand giving folks what they demand and I understand that a majority of Dem votes comes from women of color. Even so it is tying his hands and limiting him to placate a specific group and pander to it and make it more important than having free choice. I cannot rejoice over that. I, like you, am not saying for one minute that whomever he chooses won't be "up to it". That is not the point. But I need not repeat the point again because you got it the first time. So we wait. Now I like California Senator Kamala Harris so if he picks HER I'll be pleased. She irritates some folks..even some or especially some Californians. But whomever Joe picks I'll support. I just wish he didn't have the classification of who he must choose forced down his throat. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 3, 2020 4:26 AM MDT