Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are any of you keeping routine medical appointments or have you stopped any of that? Dental cleaning for instance?

Are any of you keeping routine medical appointments or have you stopped any of that? Dental cleaning for instance?

Posted - August 3, 2020

Responses

I put off my dental visit (cleaning) until at least October.  I know I need to go, but I’d rather see how things progress first. 
    I did go and get my physical.   It was “different”.  No touchy, and leave by the back door.   
    I really need to see the optometrist for a checkup, but they’re not seeing patients except for emergencies.

August 3, 2020 1:38 PM MDT

I routinely see a podiatrist twice a year and Jim routinely sees a dermatologist twice a year. We have dental cleaning done every 3 months routinely. Routine as preventive of course. We just don't know if we're doing the right thing under the circumstances. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Tuesday! :)
      August 4, 2020 2:26 AM MDT

I have also postponed a dental appointment. I have seen a podiatrist twice.
      August 3, 2020 3:54 PM MDT

How was the visit E? I'm thinking of the waiting room before you were called in? Everyone I guess was masked. Did they "social distance". It's a small thing right now but I just wonder if we're doing the right thing? We're sheltering in  place and only going out for ESSENTIAL things. We do the routine as preventive of course. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      August 4, 2020 2:24 AM MDT