Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Worldwide virus spikes surging again. More countries going back to LOCKDOWN. Is this only the beginning?

Worldwide virus spikes surging again. More countries going back to LOCKDOWN. Is this only the beginning?

Posted - August 3, 2020

Responses

A continuation, I fear. Covid-19 won't go away even if we can bring it under control.

August 3, 2020 3:15 PM MDT

Which will NEVER happen due to the ANTI-VAX pipples and the recalcitrant partisan crackpot wackadoodlenoodle political ideologues none of whom are noted for their intelligence. So what percent of homo saps must we convince to give us a chance to mitigate it EVER? 75%? I don't have a clue about any of that Durdle. I think one TYPHOID mary or maury will do the job. And we will have millions of them. Vacant head vacant heart vacant soul. Milling about spreading death wherever they go. Forevermore. Forevermore? Think one day the pandemic pumpkina** devotees will simply die out? Or not? Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      August 4, 2020 4:36 AM MDT

What's that old motto? God Bless America? Poor God!

We've started to see new outbreaks in some British cities, and the Government has given local authorities the powers to renew lock-down restrictions in their areas as and when necessary.

It is not easy though, not least because it creates geographical divisions with people living in one area but working in another perhaps not far away, but subject to differing rules and degrees of freedom.

No, I have no idea either about convincing what proportion of the population. That anyway will vary considerably from country to country, depending on its experiences so far. 
      August 4, 2020 5:09 PM MDT

What I find so maddening about this Durdle is that our Governor Newsome did everything right. Locked us down to shelter in place, wear masks when we left our homes, only go out for ESSENTIALS and always social distance. Then he started to relax these restrictions and people went nuts..especially the bar crowd(dumb drunks) and the beach crowd. People had huge parties at their homes... perfect places to incubate the virus and spread it around. And here we are again shooting skyward in California with possible death as the destination.The brainless who listen to and follow the rabid rambling rantings of pandemic pumpkina** are beyond our control. They will always and forever follow him into he** and bring bits and pieces of it back to "share" with us. They are HOPELESS. That is just America. I guess it's the same worldwide. Just when you think you are managing it very well BINGO you're wrong. Science isn't winning. Dumbbells keep shooting it down. So where will be the end and when? Who knows? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 5, 2020 3:10 AM MDT
      August 5, 2020 3:06 AM MDT