Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The pandemic pumpkina** is PERFECTLY FINE if Florida does mail-in voting. Know why? He TRUSTS the Republican Grubnor. Comments?

The pandemic pumpkina** is PERFECTLY FINE if Florida does mail-in voting. Know why? He TRUSTS the Republican Grubnor. Comments?

Which means every red state GRUB can have only mail-in votes if he she done wanna do it.

The pandemic pumpkina** trusts all of them to do the right thing. Period. End of story. FULL STOP.

Posted - August 6, 2020

Responses

There is a difference between "mail-in voting" and "absentee voting".   The difference is how are the ballots being sent out.  Are they being requested by the voter. Or just sent out to every voter regardless if they plan to vote my mail or in person.  

Absentee requires the voter to request a ballot be sent to them.  This is much more secure than just sending ballots out.  

Florida does absentee voting.  But as I said the voter must REQUEST the ballot. 

There was a lady on the news recently who had a ballot that had been sent to her home. (not requested) It was addressed to her CAT. This post was edited by my2cents at August 6, 2020 9:11 AM MDT
      August 6, 2020 9:09 AM MDT