Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Firebrand or Lightning Rod? What are you?

Firebrand or Lightning Rod? What are you?

FIREBRAND

A person who kindles strife or encourages unrest. An agitator/troublemaker

LIGHTNING ROD

A person who attracts and absorbs powerful, especially negative or hostile feelings, opinions thereby
diverting such feelings from other targets.

Posted - August 7, 2020

Responses

Firebrand? I haven't heard that name in years. She was also a very well established Answerbag member back in the day. Anywho, since I associate that name with something positive, I pick that.
      August 7, 2020 8:38 AM MDT

I remember. She got royally screwed when "they" restructured the points. Remember she was way at the top and then after restructuring gutted everything some guy whose name I forget was on top. She stayed and fought for months because it was completely bogus and illogical and then finally she threw in the towel in great disgust and she left. Why they didn't reduce points PROPORTIONALLY we will never know. And they had some dingbat spokesmouth try to explain his way out of the impossible mess they created. No way did they do it proportionally which means they screwed all of us but it was most apparent with Firebrand. Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end...Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Friday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 8, 2020 2:39 AM MDT
      August 7, 2020 8:52 AM MDT