Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Massive change in the postal service overnight. The "new" postmaster is a wealthy prez donor/rolls over/begs/lies down plays dead. HAPPY?

Massive change in the postal service overnight. The "new" postmaster is a wealthy prez donor/rolls over/begs/lies down plays dead. HAPPY?

Isn't very comforting for y'all that this far in advance the ignorant  toady sycophant obscenely wealthy "post master" is already setting things up to do the bidding of the pandemic wuss? Yep. All in place by the time it's needed.

What could be better than that?

Posted - August 8, 2020

Responses

The post office isn't one of my favorite agencies to begin with. They never seem to be able to get all my mail to me, they seem ti like delivering my mail to my neighbors and vice-versa. There have been several packages I've ordered and never received even though tracking stated it was delivered. It can't possible get any worse for me. 
      August 8, 2020 10:54 AM MDT

Oh my dear please I RESPECTFULLY ask you to take that back. It can get worse. It will get worse. It got worse overnight. SIGH. Thank you for your reply glenho and Happy Saturday. From here on in WORSE will be the byword watchword basis for everyday. You may contact me at some future time very soon and tell me "Rosie you were right. It it did get worse". I'm just sayin'! STAY SAFE! :)
      August 8, 2020 11:06 AM MDT

Well, I guess anything can get worse. From my own personal experience, it's really bad right now. Most of my bills are paperless, some are autopay. I rarely use the post office because they are so messed up already. I've pretty much stopped ordering from anywhere unless they use UPS or FedEx. When I've called the PO over packages I didn't get, I've had to sit on hold for over an hour before anyone answered, then they weren't real helpful.  Sorry, this is one of my soapbox issues. 
      August 8, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

No apologies necessary m'dear. I'm terrified of doing ANYTHING ON LINE so I don't. I never order anything online. I do not pay my bills on line. Never will. Why? Because what's to stop someone from hacking into my accounts? I'm small potatoes so why would they want to but still just for trolling purposes or making trouble for me? ALSO and more importantly what happens if a hostile foreign power takes the entire internet down and keeps it down for weeks? I don't know if that technically is possible but worst case? How would you access your bank account etcetera? Also our entire power grid could be taken down by means of sabotage. Everything is precarious. Everything is a potential target. You can't trust anyone especially if it comes to making money or stealing money or embezzling money. The world is filled with corrupt seedy needy greedy money-hungry evildoers. Also troublemakers. Those who adore making trouble for those they dislike just because they can. It's a snake pit out there. Geez I do sound paranoid don't I? Maybe I am. How would I know? Thank you for your reply glenho! :)
      August 9, 2020 5:00 AM MDT