Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » I must go to work but look forward to reading your thoughts on my return. Please enjoy and before I go, do you still like to be outside? ;)

I must go to work but look forward to reading your thoughts on my return. Please enjoy and before I go, do you still like to be outside? ;)

Posted - August 9, 2020

Responses

I love outside, especially if it's nice out. We are having okay 60-70 weather with some sun out. I love reading out night in my outdoor porch chair when I can. And going for nice walks.
      August 9, 2020 1:10 PM MDT

And this makes me shake with happy goosebumps!
    Good for you to enjoy fresh air, walks, and a good book.
    I have a feeling you are very talented in many ways and not only reading but writing books might be something you would excel at.
    Keep your tail wagging!  You have perfect weather for all those things!
    Happy! Happy!

August 9, 2020 4:28 PM MDT

Ah, but thank you so much friend. I enjoy the good air, walk in my neighborhood and a good book always. Love reading. I love to write things, never have a book yet, but that doesn't mean I won't try sometime. 

Yayness and wags!
      August 9, 2020 4:49 PM MDT

its been a month since i been outside ....

im kept at the hospital and like they dont let me leave if i have no place to live but its not their business... i mean its not my fault if i cant afford an normal appartment
      August 9, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

Wait... You are staying at a hospital because you have no where to live?
    I'm confused...
      August 9, 2020 4:29 PM MDT

What a coincidence!  Earlier today, wife and I spent about three or four hours relaxing in lawn chairs under a shade tree at a park next to the bay. We took a picnic brunch and some music with us.  We’ve been planning it for weeks and decided last night to make it happen today, so that’s exactly what we did. The weather was great for it, too. We plan to do it again at least a couple more times before the weather changes. 

~

August 9, 2020 3:55 PM MDT

Happy! Happy!
    It's a wonderful world we live in when you allow it.
    The Earth itself.  The land you have cared for.  Your loved ones at your side.
    It makes me smile, big time, for both of you!
    Well Done!!  
    :) :) !! This post was edited by Merlin at August 9, 2020 8:18 PM MDT
      August 9, 2020 4:24 PM MDT