Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Only the IGNORANT buy lies. They will believe anything and everything no matter how absurd. The knowledgeable KNOW BETTER! Are you a KNOWER?

Only the IGNORANT buy lies. They will believe anything and everything no matter how absurd. The knowledgeable KNOW BETTER! Are you a KNOWER?

The ignorant believe the irrational unreasonable illogical nonsense. They are sponges to abosrb every word of absurd and hold to it forever.

Now we know stupid cannot be cured but ignorant can.

IF AND ONLY IF THE IGNORANT ARE WILLING. IF THE IGNORANT REFUSE TO COOPERATE THEY BECOME STUPD DUMB and well that is incurable. And there ya go. Don'tcha know? Easy peasy.

Two plus two equals 73. Now repeat after me. "Two plus two equals 73". See how easy it be to believe absurd? Say it often enough and it becomes part of you. It owns you and you own it and you are paired together forever and ever and ever and ever.

Posted - August 10, 2020

Responses

I was taught at a very young age to be truthful in all that I say and do. I was also taught not to take anyone's word for anything. Always check to make sure what they say is the truth or a lie.
      August 10, 2020 8:41 AM MDT