Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you don't hear from some folks for awhile do you worry about whether they got the virus?

When you don't hear from some folks for awhile do you worry about whether they got the virus?

Posted - August 10, 2020

Responses

No, but I can imagine some people would.. perhaps if they were in a country where the virus is currently having high infection rates. 
      August 10, 2020 11:04 AM MDT

Yes exactly. MIA we've noticed several muggers. SIGH. The sign of our times. Hope all is okay with them. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      August 11, 2020 6:23 AM MDT

My disappearances are just due to being too busy.... life and all that.. .And to make things worse, even though I am now qualified, I've stupidly signed up to do a degree starting October. I am a glutton for punishment! Spending time here makes me smile and is for relaxation.. .I should do more of that :)
      August 12, 2020 11:51 AM MDT

Devon and Don Barzini have been missing for a long time.
      August 10, 2020 11:09 AM MDT

I know. I was thinking of D when I asked the Question. I know you and she chat a lot. Fingers crossed she's doing fine and is just very busy living her life. SIGH. The way of our lives now. Thank you for your reply. I think it's going to get worse before it begins the beginning of getting better. :(
      August 11, 2020 5:50 AM MDT