Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » what do you think the coolest thing to buy at ikea? Im moving soon and I want to buy some junk

what do you think the coolest thing to buy at ikea? Im moving soon and I want to buy some junk

im thinking about getting this glass cabinet and installing a grow light to put my most rare houseplants in 

Posted - August 12, 2020

Responses

I don't think I've ever been to Ikea, that I can remember. 
      August 12, 2020 8:39 AM MDT

•   August 12, 2020 8:55 AM MDT

I am sending good thoughts behind what I'm about to say.
    The most intelligent word you used in describing what you are about to buy and from whom is "junk."
    Please do use caution before blowing your money. In the long run, your plants will appreciate this, too.
    I"m not being mean.  I am living proof from experiences from being a consumer of IKEA products.  You can buy better material on your own and do the same building procedure.
    You CAN do better.
    Please think of other options before being disappointed.
    :) :)
      August 12, 2020 9:27 AM MDT

Meanie :P You dare not look at my post then :P 
      August 12, 2020 12:57 PM MDT

Oooh I love Ikea! As a child, it was my dream to go to Ikea! Seriously, it was!! My uncle would take my Nan... and they'd bring back the catalog... I'd look at it and could only dream of going there! 

As an adult, it was hard to keep me out of there! And even now I daydream of going there again soon! I have a list prepared of things I want. 

One of the things I want are some Oxberg glass doors for my Billy bookcases, but the best, best thing of all to buy at Ikea, is... the meatballs! This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at August 12, 2020 12:59 PM MDT
      August 12, 2020 12:56 PM MDT

Can I post twice on the same thread? You got me so excited by talking about Ikea that I felt I wanted to share... Given my unnatural love of all things Ikea.. I used to drag my kids there, often... They used to refer to Ikea as the Halls of Furniture Boredom... I, in my infinite and superior wisdom, changed this to, "the halls of furniture excitement" :)
      August 12, 2020 1:01 PM MDT