Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Maybe FINALLY having a Confederate president will be the straw that breaks the back of the "south will rise again" fantasy? YA THINK?

Maybe FINALLY having a Confederate president will be the straw that breaks the back of the "south will rise again" fantasy? YA THINK?

Maybe pumpkina** was too much even for them. YA THINK?

Posted - August 12, 2020

Responses

About that whole thing Rosie. It seems kind of strange that racists tell black people to just get over slavery, but those same racists can't get over the confederacy losing the Civil War. This post was edited by Zack at August 12, 2020 10:15 AM MDT
      August 12, 2020 9:49 AM MDT

EXACTAMUNDO m'dear! PRECISELY! But isn't it typical since we know they are defective on every level? Put all the racists in the world together and you know there is not ONE BRAIN among them. So what do you expect? What we get. Absurd ridiculous gibberish nonsense all the time. You cannot think if your brain is lame/insane. And the pumpkina** cares more about Confederate statues being torn down than he does about all the Americans who have died so far from the virus ON HIS WATCH. Know what? I'm gonna ask! Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Wednesday! I KNOW you are as ecstatic as I am about Joe's selection of Kamala Harris! Boy I'm sure happy today! You too I hope!  STAY SAFE m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 12, 2020 10:34 AM MDT
      August 12, 2020 10:19 AM MDT

This post was edited by amber at August 12, 2020 10:02 AM MDT
      August 12, 2020 10:01 AM MDT

Apologies to you but I have no idea what point you're trying to make. No I'm NOT being purposely stupid.  I just cannot figure it out! It happens. Anyway take care and STAY SAFE. Thanks and Happy Wednesday.
      August 12, 2020 10:22 AM MDT