Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder who cheats MORE on their mates and on their taxes? Republicans or Democrats? Why do you think so?

I wonder who cheats MORE on their mates and on their taxes? Republicans or Democrats? Why do you think so?

Obviously I think it's Republicans. They support a lying vile vermin "head" absotively and posilutely 24/7 no matter what HEINOUS crime he commits. They adore the he** outta the vermin guy. The a** in charge of everything in America. That is not a good sign vis a vis what they support elsewise otherwise in their lives.

Posted - August 14, 2020

Responses

I do remember Obama trying to appoint people and several could not take the job for tax reasons. 

I do not think any one side comes out better on either issue. 

Though in my personal experience of the few people I know have cheated on their spouse...the majority were Dems.   I do not know anyones tax situtation well enough to know who does or does not cheat on their taxes.  One lady I know cheated on her husband's was scaried to death to even think about cheating on her taxes. She was a Dem. 
      August 14, 2020 4:43 AM MDT