Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you BLOG? Do you faithfully follow the BLOGS of others? Why?

Do you BLOG? Do you faithfully follow the BLOGS of others? Why?

Posted - August 14, 2020

Responses

I don't even know what that is.
      August 14, 2020 5:22 AM MDT

OMGosh E sometimes you are so darn CUTE. This would be one of them. Well it is a diary of sorts of what someone is doing every minute of every day as if the world cares. Some do. My understanding is that some BLOGGERS have MILLIONS of followers. I'm not joking. Our grandaughter-in-law to be has a BLOG and she sends it out to us all the time. Honestly I just archive them for future reading. I love her dearly but well they are all  VERY LONG and come with photos and well I'm waiting for a time I'm in the mood. By then it will take me months to catch up. But I think there are themed BLOGS. Some political some about cooking about about sewing. I'm just not into that but lots of folks are. So did I answer your implied question? Thank you for your comment! :)
      August 14, 2020 5:51 AM MDT

Yes, thank you. It sounds incredibly boring and I have no desire to know what others are doing 24/7.
      August 14, 2020 5:53 AM MDT

DITTO. As I said I'm archiving one BLOG of someone who is very dear to me but not reading it in real time. When will I ready it? Maybe never. But the POTENTIAL will always be there for me to read it. For me that is quite good enough. There are some exceptions. If Richard Feynman had a BLOG you couldn't keep me away. He was a ring a ding brilliant character which you know already. Who else? Maybe  Will Rogers if he were here. YODA for sure if a fantasy creature could break through the barrier. Oh and the crush I've had since I was three...Humphrey Bogart. Weird I know but it is what it is. Where have I heard THAT before? Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 14, 2020 6:05 AM MDT