Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "TRUMP SAYS HE STALLED POSTAL SERVICE FUNDS TO STOP MAIL-IN VOTING." You up with that? You down with that? You HAPPY with that?

"TRUMP SAYS HE STALLED POSTAL SERVICE FUNDS TO STOP MAIL-IN VOTING." You up with that? You down with that? You HAPPY with that?

Posted - August 14, 2020

Responses

He will do anything to stay king -

He’ll try to stall or fix the election. (trump: “this non-existent hoax virus, that we're totally dominating, is so bad that we can’t have a fair election.  We’ll have wait 4 more years to try again.”)   

He’ll spread conspiracy theories.  (trump: “the post office is run by the mafia (who hate me), and so it cannot be trusted to deliver the mail anymore.”) ;  (trump: “if I lose the election, the Martians will come and destroy the country.”)

He’ll badmouth anyone or anything.  (“the toast office was born in Mexico (I’ve seen the certificate) so it isn’t eligible to deliver mail in the US.”)

He’ll try to pass legislation (legal or not) to make his position permanent.  (trump: I just signed into law an  abendment to the constyution, making the office of president a life-time position.. starting with me.”)

And the worst part… not only will people believe him, but they'll let him get away with it!

August 14, 2020 12:55 PM MDT

His adoring worshippers will never abandon him. The terrified toady sycophants likewise are spineless cowards who are equally incapable of lifting of a finger(middle) to him. How many they number I have no idea but we are in a mix of fix we can't nix. As least not yet. The hoary horrors he perpetrates are getting more devilish cruel corrupt vile venal depraved delusional. Where does it end? Beats me! We share this nightmare. Sad that it is such and thus. Thank you for your thoughtful and unbearably tragic funny. Life is like that I guess. What a mess. What a mess. What a mess. :(
      August 15, 2020 4:42 AM MDT