Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The only HONEST thing that pumpkina** has ever said is "NO ONE LIKES ME". Why d'ya s'pose he was HONEST ABOUT THAT?

The only HONEST thing that pumpkina** has ever said is "NO ONE LIKES ME". Why d'ya s'pose he was HONEST ABOUT THAT?

Posted - August 14, 2020

Responses

How come nobody likes me? 

No one likes someone who’s an a$s or a bully.  No one likes someone who’s a smug, know-it-all braggart.  No one likes someone who puts themselves first all the time.  No one likes someone who crows about themselves all the time.  No one likes someone who can’t admit when they’re wrong.   No one likes someone who constantly puts others down in order to make themselves look “big”.  No one likes a closed minded person.  No one likes someone who’s always talking smack about them or others.

These kinds of actions are off-putting to others, and nearly everybody will avoid people who fit any one or more of these criteria as much as possible.   They don’t make good friends, coworkers, bosses, or even family members.  They’re just jerks.

Trump realizes no one likes him, but he refuses to do anything to change that assessment.  He’s so into himself that he will not change.  In his mind it’s others who should change, not him

This post was edited by Shuhak at August 15, 2020 4:50 AM MDT
      August 14, 2020 12:03 PM MDT

The only thing besides himself he cares about is having the POWER to do whatever he wants however he wants whenever he wants for as long as he wants without obstacles. That's it. All the rest is bullsh**. And the band played on as his toady sycophants and adoring worshipping sheeples cleave unto him because among all of them together there is not one brain that operates properly. Not one. And so it goes. And the band played on and on and on and on. Get earplugs. It will drive thee mad elsewise. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak. This post office scandal making it THE target for extinction is really crippling right now. Have you noticed slower mail delivery? i have. So far no "late due" notices but now I fear that will occur. Fortunately we don't get any meds by mail. Some who do have had the deliveries delayed which jeopardizes their very lives. It will get worse. We don't know what else he has done is doing will do in desperation. SIGH. :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 15, 2020 11:35 AM MDT
      August 15, 2020 4:54 AM MDT

Compared to what it was last November and December, the mail here is early.  Back then, it was coming after 8 at night.  Now my “dogbell” says it comes around 4:30 (Bark!  Bark!  Bark!).   So far, no bills or junk mail have been delayed, and Amazon packages still come in 2 days. 

August 15, 2020 11:43 AM MDT

Down here in Hemet we are receiving MUCH LESS junk mail. I used to get lots of flyers with ads from all kinds of stores. Now? Only the pitiful couple in the Sunday paper. That's it! So days go by without any mail at all. So far my bills have been delivered on time but I expect that could change at any moment. I will never pay online so I am forced to use snail mail. Before the virus I paid three bills in person. Our Mail Depot accepted payments for gas and electric at NO CHARGE. We'd go to City Hall each month to pay the water/sewer bill. The trash pickup bill comes to us every three months. I MAIL in insurance bills that are due and also our TV and Phone/Internet bills. That's it. We don't owe anything to anyone other than the monthly ordinary typical standard. Auto License renewal is by mail each year. As for time of day it is all over the place. From as early as 8AM to as late at 7PM. Now with overtime gone and mail sorting machines pulled out and mail drop boxes tampered with and some have been removed I expect it will get far worse much worse beyond belief worse. That is what the depraved degenerate pumpkina** believes will win him the election. He is adamant about it and all his toady sycophants are doing his bidding at every level. No guardrails. No check and balance system. No nuttin and no one to do the jobs they are CONSTITUTIONALLY mandated to do. Just the way the a** likes it. Uh uh huh. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) Yes I AM MAJORLY TICKED OFF AND PI**ED! I bet you detected that right? This post was edited by RosieG at August 16, 2020 9:49 AM MDT
      August 16, 2020 5:56 AM MDT