Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The self-decribed "I am the chosen one" is believed by Evangelicals to have been sent by GOD to save them. Ever wonder why?

The self-decribed "I am the chosen one" is believed by Evangelicals to have been sent by GOD to save them. Ever wonder why?

Being as how everything pumpkina** says and does is based on blasphemy why would a GOD of any sort send that to anyone unless said GOD wanted to destroy them?

BLASPHEME

To speak evil of, slander, abuse
Defaming, speaking evil to harm

So I think we can all agree that the pumpkina** blasphemes everry day. A gift from GOD or a punishment? Or possibly from the elsewise otherwise "other" guy?

Posted - August 15, 2020

Responses

Saying that he’s “the chosen one” is the height of arrogance.   When people go around saying that, we usually say they need to be put in a rubber room.  Yet, with this lunatic, many people believe him.  Maybe they all need to be in a rubber room.

August 15, 2020 1:16 PM MDT

How do YOU explain Evangelicals Shuhak? Besides obviously being crackpot wackadoodlenoodles aren't they all BLASPHEMOUS? Their pastors and ministers and people of GAWD from the pulpit promulgate the greatness of a monstrous vile venal corrupt evil satanic vermin as "sent to them by GAWD"! How many millions of then are there? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 16, 2020 3:09 AM MDT

I won’t label all evangelicals as “bad”, as I’m sure there are some who are doing the best they can.  I’m not evangelical, nor is the church I attend.  However, a few people who go to my church are diehard trumpicians.   How they can’t see him for what he is - a liar – I do not know.  Nor do I know how they can   justify his blasphemous actions.  They’re not bad people.  They’re good, honest, hard working Christians.   Yet for some reason they think that douche bag is a good president.   I don’t get it either.

August 16, 2020 11:33 AM MDT

I disagree with thee completely. Anyone who supports the pathetic pandemic pumpkina** is NOT a good honest hard working Christian. Sorry Shuhak but do you REALLY THINK GOD and JESUS would agree with you about that? NO WAY! They are not CHRISTIAN at all. They are a** kissing butt patting braindead immoral saps who suck up to the absolute WORST evil venal vile satanic sap ever born. There is no way I can agree with you about that. I don't know these cretins and I don't wish to. ANY pathetic pandemic pumpkina** supporter is NOT OKAY in my book on any level whatsoever. In my opinion. So we don't agree. It happens. Everyone says so. Build the wall. Send her back. Lock her up. He is the CHOSEN ONE. Right! SO NOT. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Some folks go off the deep end and never get back again. Maybe these sheeple dingbat braindead perverts were good people and good Christians once upon a time in the long long ago. But they suck up to a monster evil and you give them leeway to do that and still say they are GOOD CHRISTIANS? I don't have a clue how you can do that. Do you? This post was edited by RosieG at August 16, 2020 12:48 PM MDT
      August 16, 2020 11:40 AM MDT