Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever PLAY WITH WORDS? Ever purposely manipulate them to suit your fancy? Ever get smacked down for it? Ever give a rat's a**?

Ever PLAY WITH WORDS? Ever purposely manipulate them to suit your fancy? Ever get smacked down for it? Ever give a rat's a**?

Who ARE these RELENTLESS HUMORLESS smacker downers? Were they NATURED OR NURTURED? ARE YOU ONE? HAVING A LOT OF FUN ARE YOU? Sheesh.

Posted - August 16, 2020

Responses

Have you ever read any of my questions? Puns are my life!
      August 16, 2020 4:46 AM MDT

My dearie dear! HOW MANY YEARS DO WE GO BACK? Of course you must know that the majority of my questions pertain to those not of OUR ILK. Right? Why do you think I treasure this palship? All we have are words between us for well over a decade. If I didn't value YOUR WORDS I'd simply have ignored you as I do those who wear a steel rod up their a** as if it is made of gold. I need not name names. YOU KNOW Of whom and what I speak. Remeber long ago of the days of BORNABRIT and BOOTSIE and others who had so much wit? I know you do. So yes I did! Thank you for your reply R and Happy Sunday/Monday to thee and thine! The lack of any humor in our current bugment gubment bugs the he** outta me. I guess evildoers have no sense of humor do they? If they had at least that they might be bearable on occasion. But they don't. You know I gotta ask! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 16, 2020 5:08 AM MDT
      August 16, 2020 5:07 AM MDT