Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think this would be so swell. What do you think? You up for it?

I think this would be so swell. What do you think? You up for it?

Joe Biden guests on FAUX NEWS for 2 hours with only the FAUX folks asking questions. NO EXCEPTIONS.

The pumpkin guests on MSNBC for 2 hours with only the MSNBC folks asking the questions. NO EXCEPTIONS.

No earpieces allowed to be fed the answers and no teleprompter since all of it is ad lib in REAL TIME.

No "no comment"s. Every question must be answered and no  flimflam divert distract misdirect lie.

At the end we take a poll of the American people to see who did best and who sucked worst.

Even playing field. No softball "friendly" questions allowed.

Whatcha think? If these guys can't handle that what makes you think they can run a country? GET REAL.

Posted - August 18, 2020

Responses

I would LOVE this. Not pre-recorded either. LIVE.  And with the evening line ups. (Hanitty, Laura, Tucker and Maddow and whoever else they have) 

Yes they should do it. Love love love this idea. :)
      August 18, 2020 7:13 AM MDT

Thanks honey. It would surely separate the men from the boys and it seems to me if they could not handle something as BENIGN as that how could they handle the landmines and quicksand every president encounters? I don't think either one of them would willingly subject himself to that though do you? Or if they wanted to their "advisors" would undoubtedly put a stop to it. Anyway maybe ONE DAY it can happen. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      August 19, 2020 2:25 AM MDT

Something political we agree on. Who knew. :)
      August 19, 2020 4:20 AM MDT

No m'dear. This is not 'an only'. Through the years we have by happenstance found we were in agreement on other things political. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you. Everyone says so! Thank you for your reply m2c! Tee hee hee! :)
      August 19, 2020 5:42 AM MDT

I agree ... I'd love to see that.

I'd also love to see both candidates being interviewed by various social media "influencers" and "celebrities".
    I don't personally follow any - but I have stumbled across a few who seem more intelligent than any of the news "reporters" or "anchors".
    Of course, it would also be hilarious to allow the conspiracy wackos to interview the candidates.
      August 18, 2020 11:48 AM MDT

That would bring an added dimension to it for sure Walt. I'd be up for that as well. But even if the principals would be willing to do it you know their "Advisors" would put a stop to it. I just think it would be a very good test. A dry run. If they could acquit themselves well being questioned by "the opposition" then maybe they'd do a better job running the country. No guarantees of course. But what could it hurt? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      August 19, 2020 2:29 AM MDT

Have you seen this?
      August 19, 2020 5:49 AM MDT

Excellent idea, I would watch it. 
      August 19, 2020 5:52 AM MDT